When the weather shifts to rising temps and sticky, heavy humidity, it's important that your skin care products, and the way you use them, reflect that seasonal change. In spring, your natural oils come back into balance after the dry winter. To help you decipher what products to use in spring weather here are a few beauty tips for updating your skincare routine to get that glow back!
Healthy Skin Routine Tips
- See your favorite skin care professional! As the winter months fade away, it is time to shed that winter mask of dry, dead cells that have collected on the surface of your skin. A professional peel is the best way to reveal that beautiful glowing skin that is waiting to greet the warmer weather. Don't let the word "peel" worry you, the peels your Mom may have been getting years ago are no more. A light exfoliation treatment like GLOWBIOTICS Nourishing Peel can lighty and microscopically exfoliate the surface of the skin, while adding hydration, luminosity and a rejuvenating glow to your complexion.
- Maintaining that glow with your daily regimen. It's time to put away the deep, heavy moisturizers from winter and lighten up with skin quenching hydrators that give the skin a drink of water instead of heavy oils. Try GLOWBIOTICS Probiotics Instant Refreshing Gel Hydrator. This lightweight, refreshing hydrator is perfect for those warm, humid days ahead.
- Get Your Glow On! Try adding a boost of "glow" to your skin with our Probiotic HydraGlow Cream Oil. This lightweight cream oil is the perfect addition to any skin care regimen. The mineral complex offers a beautiful, luminous glow to your skin without being glittery. Use alone, or mix a little with your foundation, or SPF. Perfect product to add a little extra radiance to your complexion.
- SPF, SPF, SPF…. Did we mention SPF? More sunshine means SPF is even more important now than it was over the last couple of months. Protecting your skin from the sun's rays is crucial for maintaining skin health. That means applying SPF 30 to help protect you from the suns damaging rays. Mineral sunscreens with active ingredients like zinc oxide tend to be less irritating to reactive skin types, like our Tinted Sunscreen SPF 30 Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB. This unique water free and oil free, tinted formulation is perfect for those no make-up days (try mixing a little of the HydraGlow Cream Oil with it) or the perfect primer for your favorite foundation.
- Drink water, lots of water! With the weather getting warmer and outdoor activities on the rise its time to dust off that water bottle and keep it full. Staying hydrated on the inside is one of the best ways to see hydrated and balanced skin on the outside. If plain water is hard for you to drink in large quantities, try adding some flavor, lemon, lime, cucumber or any other fruit that might add a little natural flavor to "spring" you into better hydrated skin.