Guidelines for Using GLOWBIOTICS's Trademarks
These guidelines are for all parties wishing to use GLOWBIOTICS's trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging. Use of GLOWBIOTICS's trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
If you are a licensee of a GLOWBIOTICS trademark and have been provided with special trademark usage guidelines with your license agreement, please follow those guidelines. If not, please follow these guidelines. GLOWBIOTICS's trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress constitute valuable intellectual property. Following these guidelines helps us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our brand identities. By using a GLOWBIOTICS trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that GLOWBIOTICS is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with GLOWBIOTICS's rights in the trademark, including challenging GLOWBIOTICS's use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or disparage any GLOWBIOTICS trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of a GLOWBIOTICS trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to GLOWBIOTICS. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please talk to your GLOWBIOTICS representative or submit your query to Watlea Enterprises, LLC, d.b.a. GLOWBIOTICS.
Authorized Use of GLOWBIOTICS Trademarks
- Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only GLOWBIOTICS and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the GLOWBIOTICS trademarks in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. Such authorized parties may use the GLOWBIOTICS trademarks only as specified in their agreement with GLOWBIOTICS and any associated guidelines and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with GLOWBIOTICS.
- Publications, Seminars, and Conferences: You may use a GLOWBIOTICS word mark in connection with book titles, magazines, periodicals, seminars, or conferences provided you comply with the following requirements:
- The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title. Acceptable: XYZ EVENT for GLOWBIOTICS Skin Care Products.
- The use reflects favorably on both GLOWBIOTICS and GLOWBIOTICS products or technology.
- Your name and logo appear more prominent than the GLOWBIOTICS word mark on all printed materials related to the publication, seminar or conference.
- The GLOWBIOTICS trademarks or any other GLOWBIOTICS-owned graphic symbol, logo, icon or image does not appear on or in the publication or on any materials related to the publication, seminar or conference without express written permission from GLOWBIOTICS.
- A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by GLOWBIOTICS, similar to the following, is included on the publication and on all related printed materials: "(Title) is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Watlea Enterprises, LLC, d.b.a. GLOWBIOTICS"
- A trademark attribution notice is included in the credit section giving notice of GLOWBIOTICS's ownership of its trademark(s). Please refer to the section below titled "Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution."
- Web Sites: Web sites that serve only as noncommercial electronic informational forums concerning a GLOWBIOTICS product or technology may use the appropriate GLOWBIOTICS word mark, provided such use complies with the guidelines set forth in Section 2 above.
Unauthorized Use of GLOWBIOTICS Trademarks
- Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, GLOWBIOTICS or any other GLOWBIOTICS trademark, including GLOWBIOTICS-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in these guidelines.
- GLOWBIOTICS-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use any GLOWBIOTICS-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written agreement from GLOWBIOTICS, such as a distributor agreement.
- Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use any variation of the GLOWBIOTICS trademarks for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a GLOWBIOTICS trademark for any purpose. For example: Not acceptable: Glowbiotiks, Glbtcs, or Glow-biotics.
- Disparaging Manner: You may not use a GLOWBIOTICS trademark or any other GLOWBIOTICS-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use GLOWBIOTICS or any other GLOWBIOTICS trademark, including GLOWBIOTICS-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply GLOWBIOTICS's affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
- Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing GLOWBIOTICS or any other GLOWBIOTICS trademark, including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written agreement with GLOWBIOTICS.
- GLOWBIOTICS's Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive GLOWBIOTICS packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
- Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical GLOWBIOTICS trademark as a second level domain name. Not acceptable: "GLOWBIOTICS.com", "GLOWBIOTICS-skincare.com", "GLOWBIOTICStechnology.com"
The GLOWBIOTICS Trademark
- You may not use the GLOWBIOTICS trademark standing alone except to denote or refer to the GLOWBIOTICS product line.
Rules for Proper Use of GLOWBIOTICS Trademarks
- Trademarks are adjectives used to modify nouns; the noun is the generic name of a product or service.
- As adjectives, trademarks may not be used in the plural or possessive form. Correct: I purchased the GLOWBIOTICS skin care product. Not Correct: I purchased two GLOWBIOTICS.
- An appropriate generic term must appear after the trademark the first time it appears in a printed piece, and as often as is reasonable after that.
- Always spell and capitalize GLOWBIOTICS's trademarks exactly as they are shown on the United States Patent and Trademark Office website:www.uspto.gov
Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution
- Distribution Within the United States Only
- On product, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed only in the United States, use the appropriate trademark symbol (TM, SM, ®) the first time the GLOWBIOTICS trademark appears in the text of the advertisement, brochure, or other material.
- Refer to the correct trademark symbol, spelling of the trademark, and generic term to use with the trademark. Generally, the symbol appears at the right shoulder of the trademark.
- Include an attribution of GLOWBIOTICS's ownership of its trademarks within the credit notice section of your product, product documentation, or other product communication. Following are the correct formats: _________ and _______ are registered trademarks of Watlea Enterprises, LLC, d.b.a. GLOWBIOTICS. _________ and _______ are trademarks of Watlea Enterprises, LLC, d.b.a. GLOWBIOTICS.
- Distribution Outside the United States:
- Do not use trademark symbols on products, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed outside the United States.
- Use one of the following international credit notices: _________ is a trademark of Watlea Enterprises, LLC, d.b.a. GLOWBIOTICS, registered in the U.S. and other countries. _________ is a trademark of Watlea Enterprises, LLC, d.b.a. GLOWBIOTICS.
Depictions of GLOWBIOTICS Products
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: GLOWBIOTICS does not support the use of its logos, company names, product names, or images of GLOWBIOTICS products by other parties in marketing, promotional or advertising materials as their use may create the perception that GLOWBIOTICS endorses or sponsors the product, service or promotion.