Acne Clarifying + Refining Treatment
- Unclogs pores and gently exfoliates
- Will not strip the skin or "over dry" like other known acne treatment ingredients
- Detoxifies and reduces excess oil production
- Evens out uneven skin tones
- Helps reduce ingrown hairs due to shaving
Still fighting stubborn facial acne? Clarify acne-embattled skin and minimize future breakouts with a potent blend of probiotics, calming active ingredients, and skin brighteners in this teen and adult clarifying acne treatment. This acne solution eases inflammation and refines pores, restoring your skin’s clarity and promoting a more even complexion. Buy today and start experiencing smooth and clear skin for yourself!
Skin Types and Concerns
Skin Types: Oily Skin and Combination Skin
Skin Concerns: Acne Prone, Shaving Issues, Hormonal Acne, and Post Pregnancy
How to Use
- Probiotics: Non-living molecules of body friendly bacteria, act as a protective shield and strengthen the skin's ability to repair itself while reducing inflammation.
- 2% Salicylic Acid: A multifunctional exfoliant helps unclog pores and is an anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) proven to treat oily and problematic skin conditions such as blackheads and acne.
- Glycolic Acid: A highly effective alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) exfoliant which helps to improve texture and moisture retention in skin. It is very effective in the treatment of fine lines, wrinkles and unwanted brown pigment.
- Licorice Root Extract: Is an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant which helps to not only lighten dark spots, but also to inhibit the formation of dark spots in skin. This ingredient is beneficial in controlling oil production and reduces excess oil.
- Smart Peptide 13 + Chelasyn® Complex: Exclusive Smart Biomimetic Peptide is time released to work when the skin needs it and "turns on" the genes that stimulate and enhance the production and performance of antibacterial activities to stop the growth of P. acnes bacteria.
*Chelasyn® is a registered trademark of Therapeutic Peptides, inc.
- SymCalmin®: Very active ingredient displaying anti-itch and anti-inflammatory characteristics and is highly effective for reducing skin redness and irritation.
*SymCalmin® is a registered trademark of Symrise AG
- Eucalyptus Oil: Offers antiseptic and anti-microbial properties.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Acetyl Carboxymethyl Cocoyl Glycine, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-13, Lactobacillus/Saccharomyces/Rice/Sucrose Ferment Filtrate, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Reviews & Questions
This stuff has completely transformed my skin, it’s lightweight, does not pill off the skin and clears up any blemishes and redness. I will never not purchased this product.
This product is super. I love that it doesn't dry you out and is great as a spot treatment too!
This will be your 2nd step to your AM treatment after cleansing your skin with the acne treatment cleanser. Will make your skin refreshed and it’s not oily either.
Once I tried this product there is no going back. Have been battling with occasional acne and I am in my 30’s. It was recommended by a stetician since she said I needed a working ingredient to work on my skin all day long. This is gentle and effective. I put in on in the morning with Glowbiotics clarifying probiotics (Excellent Mousturizer) and I am in the 4th bottle now. Since the first bottle no more Acne.