Gentle Probiotic Calming Lotion
- Rebuilds healthy and resilient skin for all skin types and conditions
- Improves texture and hydration
- Calms and soothes red, inflamed, irritated skin
- Calms and reduces redness on existing blemishes and inflamed acne
Help your skin weather the storm with this gentle and lightweight, but powerful probiotic calming lotion. This supercharged probiotic lotion works to soothe, soften, and hydrate even the roughest and most irritated skin, all while strengthening your skin’s natural barrier. By calming inflamed skin, it reveals a visibly brighter and more even complexion for a youthful, dewy glow over time.
Skin Types and Concerns
Skin Types: Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin, Normal Skin, Combination Skin, and Teen Skin
Skin Concerns: Acne Prone, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Pregnancy, Post Pregnancy, Redness and Rosacea, Shaving Issues, and Thyroid Fluctuations
How to Use
- Beta-Glucan: Derived from oat; anti-irritant and skin soothing agent, provides rapid relief from minor skin irritations. Helps to stimulate collagen; is anti-aging and helps with UVA protection. Beneficial for all skin types. This ingredient specifically enhances the probiotic activity.
- Safflower Oil: Helps maintain elasticity in the skin; has a high amount of ceramides compared to other natural oils; does not clog pores
- Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3: Smart Biomimetic Peptide 189 is time released to work when the skin needs it and "turns on" the genes which produce the enzyme responsible for the conversion of Retinol and other retinoids into Retinoic acid without causing skin irritation. Targets fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A moisturizing ingredient (humectant) known to provide smoothness and softness, promotes growth of new skin cells and supports wound healing in the skin. Acts as a "water magnet" and has excellent anti-wrinkle effects
- Niacinamide: Also known as Vitamin B3, improves skin structure for fewer wrinkles, provides a multi-functional attack on hyperpigmentation, helps stop water loss for better hydration, sebum regulating and anti-inflammatory.
- Phospholipids: Unique skin identical lipids that help to condition, nourish, hydrate and strengthen the skin's natural barrier (protective) function. Also helps to shuttle ingredients into deeper layers of the skin.
- Probiotics: Non-living molecules of body friendly bacteria, act as a protective shield and strengthen the skin's ability to repair itself while reducing inflammation.
- Shea Butter: Protects skin from dehydration, helps improve appearance of irritated dry skin as it restores suppleness and increases hydration.
- Bisabolobl: Acts as an anti-irritant and promotes the skin's healing process. Helps to restore suppleness and improves the appearance of damaged skin. Helps fight the signs of aging with antioxidant benefits and helps fight bad bacteria.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps fight free radicals which can cause damage and premature aging in the skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Bardadensis (Aloe) Leaf, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-13, Butylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Propanediol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Squalene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
Reviews & Questions
I’m in my late 50s and started using this lotion after my plastic surgeon suggested it. I have combination skin and this truly is the only lotion I’ve felt good about using. It’s lightweight and doesn’t make my skin shiny, and I love that it has probiotics in it.
Paired this with their probiotic acne cleanser and it has been a game changer for my skin! So glad I found this product!
A great addition to my routine. Will continue to purchase.
I am acne prone and recently noticed my skin goes red when it’s angry with my retinol use. This is a wonderful moisturizer. The texture is amazing and your hands feel soft and butter, not greasy but smooth and supple. This lotion is calming and moisturizing my forehead does get a little “greasy” towards the evening but I don’t mind hopefully it will help keep my wrinkles at bay longer. I would absolutely recommend this lotion to calm irritated or sensitive faces in keeping an even skin tone.
love this product, it is soothing