Probiotic Brightening + Refining Layering Solution
- Gently exfoliates and reinforces healthy cell turn over process
- Brightens natural skin tones- lightens red & brown unwanted pigment
- Retexturizes skin surface and smooths pore size
- Helps with oil control
- Properly pH balanced for skin
This first-in-class layering solution is packed with probiotics, a highly potent vitamin C and azelaic acid for deep exfoliation, anti-oxidant support and balancing of the microbiome of the skin. Think of this product as a healthy replacement for the toner step. It's the easiest way to introduce all the benefits of probiotics to the skin.
Skin Types and Concerns
Skin Types: Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Normal Skin, Combination Skin, Teen Skin, and Sensitive Skin
Skin Concerns: Acne Prone, Estrogen Depletion, Excessive Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Hormonally Challenged, Post Pregnancy, Pregnancy, Sagging Skin, and Shaving Issues
How to Use
Use AM or PM, 2 to 3 times per week. Apply 1 to 2 pumps to clean, dry skin with cotton or gauze pad. Do not rinse. A temporary flushing or tingling sensation may occur, if so reduce usage. Daily use of sunscreen is recommended. Once skin adjusts, this can be used as a daily treatment.
- Probiotics: Non-living molecules of body friendly bacteria, act as a protective shield and strengthen the skin's ability to repair itself while reducing inflammation.
- SymGlucan (Beta-Glucan): helps reduce visible signs of aging, stimulate fibroblast growth and collagen synthesis while providing immediate comfort and moisture that improves firmness and elasticity of skin as well as protects cells against UV radiation.
- Superox-C: Extracted from Kakadu plum, a super fruit with a very rich form of vitamin C, offers unrivaled antioxidant protection. Reduces redness and wrinkles, improves skin radiance and stimulates hyaluronic acid & pro-collagen 1 synthesis.
- Ammonium Lactate: Gently exfoliates the skin’s surface and improves moisture levels. Helps soften fine lines and wrinkles while brightening and conditioning the skin.
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate: A derivative of Azelaic Acid, proven to have anti-inflammatory skin lightening and anti- acne effects in the skin. Exfoliates, reduces redness and improves hydration and oil control.
- Indufence (Alisma Plantago Aquatica Extract): is rich in purified alisma peptides that activate and optimize the skins natural immune functions similar to that of a probiotic without causing inflammation.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ammonium Lactate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lactococcus Ferment Extract, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Alisma Plantago Aquatica Extract, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyl Glucoside, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Reviews & Questions
This is a game changer!! I suffer from both Hypothyroid as well as PCOS, this makes my skin flaky at time and this literally takes that layer of dry skin off leaving my skin radiant and beautiful!! I have used the most expensive skin products you can think of and Glowbiotics is by far the BEST!!!
Noticed a difference in skin after first few times in skin texture. After first bottle, really notice brighter, even skin. Love it and ordering more.
This is wonderful product for adult acne, my face is clear now !! I’m glad I found this company !
this product has cleared my skin so much
Once I started using this product I could tell a difference in the appearance of my skin and as the weeks went by I could see how it helped with acne scarring. It’s one of my must haves for my skin routine.