Probiotic Firming + Replenishing Lotion
- Rebuilds healthy and resilient skin for normal to drier skin types
- Improves texture and moisture levels in dry skin with aging concerns
- Restore moisture levels to balance hormonal acne skin types
- Stimulate collagen production and boost skin’s immunity
Looking for the ultimate lightweight moisturizer for aging skin in your beauty arsenal? Look no further than this decadent but lightweight hydrating lotion. It contains a comprehensive blend of anti-aging probiotics, smart peptides, and essential fatty acids to help hydrate and visibly plump skin. So, soothe that dehydrated skin, and watch as fine lines and wrinkles disappear with our dehydrated skincare lotion. Feel healthy and renewed every day!
Don’t wait! Buy this amazing skin firming lotion for your skin today!
Skin Types and Concerns
Skin Types: Dry Skin, Normal Skin, and Combination Skin
Skin Concerns: Estrogen Depletion, Excessive Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Sagging Skin, and Sun Damaged
How to Use
Use AM/PM. Apply generously to face and neck.
- Abyssinian Seed Oil: A plant based, skin friendly oil high in Omega 9 unsaturated fatty acids help to combat oxidative stress and promotes a healthier skin tone and texture.
- Beta-Glucan: Derived from oat; anti-irritant and skin soothing agent, provides rapid relief from minor skin irritations. Helps to stimulate collagen; is anti-aging and helps with UVA protection. Beneficial for all skin types. This ingredient specifically enhances the probiotic activity.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A moisturizing ingredient (humectant) known to provide smoothness and softness, promotes growth of new skin cells and supports wound healing in the skin. Acts as a "water magnet" and has excellent anti-wrinkle effects.
- Probiotics: Non-living molecules of body friendly bacteria, act as a protective shield and strengthen the skin's ability to repair itself while reducing inflammation.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps fight free radicals which can cause damage and premature aging in the skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Improves texture and tone while moisturizing and strengthening the skin’s protective barrier. Boosts skin immunity, reduces redness, blotchiness and excess oils.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Ethyl Macadamiate, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Dimethicone, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Niacinamide, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Squalene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta Glucan, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Behenyl Alcohol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xantham Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer
Reviews & Questions
It is so light and creamy product. It is not too heavy, but still leaves my skin refreshed and dewy.
I’ve been using this lotion for years and won’t use anything else.
I've been using this moisturizer for a month and am very happy with the results. I feel like this is the moisturizer I've been waiting for - a nice, every day moisturizer that I can layer on top of my treatments. I use it in the morning after Vit C application and use it in the evening after retinol application. A little goes a long way. I need to back off on the one pump delivery, because even one pump goes farther than my face neck and chest. Makes my skin super soft.
I am in my fifties and have battled hormonal acne. This is the first product I have found that reduces or eliminates this. I love this product as I have tried a number of others that claim to work the same but do not. Worth the extra $$!
I use this twice daily and it works great to moisturize.