Probiotic Clarifying Lotion
- Absorb high levels of oil to reduce shine and provide a matted look without drying out the skin
- Lightweight texture never feels heavy or greasy on skin
- Helps fight and stop the growth of P. acnes bacteria
- Reduce itchiness, redness and inflammation with anti-histaminic properties
- Significantly rebalance and soothe irritated and stressed skin
This clarifying lotion works to soothe and hydrate your problem skin while also absorbing excess oil, contributing to shine-free, even skin tone. Probiotics and a strong lineup of antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory active ingredients help to clear bacteria and calm irritation, redness, itchiness, and inflammation without dangerous parabens, sulfates, or other cancer-causing agents.
Skin Types and Concerns
Skin Types: Oily Skin, Combination Skin, and Teen Skin
Skin Concerns: Acne Prone, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Hormonal Acne, Pregnancy, and Shaving Issues
How to Use
Use AM/PM. Apply generously to face and neck.
- Eucalyptus Oil: Offers antiseptic and anti-microbial properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A moisturizing ingredient (humectant) known to provide smoothness and softness, promotes growth of new skin cells and supports wound healing in the skin. Acts as a "water magnet" and has excellent anti-wrinkle effects
- Smart Peptide 13: A Smart Biomimetic Peptide that is time released to work when the skin needs it and "turns on" the genes that stimulate and enhance the production and performance of antibacterial activities to stop the growth of P. acnes bacteria.
- Lauryl Lactate: An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), offers exfoliating and soothing benefits.
- Aristoflex AVC: Absorbs excess skin oils, leaves the skin with reduced shine and a matte finish.
- Probiotics: Non-living molecules of body friendly bacteria, act as a protective shield and strengthen the skin's ability to repair itself while reducing inflammation.
- Beta Glucan: Derived from oat; anti-irritant and skin soothing agent, provides rapid relief from minor skin irritations. Helps to stimulate collagen; is anti-aging and helps with UVA protection. Beneficial for all skin types. This ingredient specifically enhances the probiotic activity.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ethyl Macadamiate, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-13, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta Glucan, Squalane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate VP Copolymer, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Lauryl Lactate, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium gum
Reviews & Questions
I love Glowbiotics! I have PCOS and super oily skin AND am acne prone at almost 40 years old. This lotion helps keep my oily skin moisturized and reduces shine. I’ve even let my teenage daughter begin using it. We barely use half a pump because it goes a long way.
You can alternate between the clarifying and calming lotions. This would be your 3rd step in your AM/PM routines. Will make your sling feel refreshed.
This product has been life changing for me. After struggling with hormonal acne for years, I decided I needed to switch up my skin care. After getting some Glowbiotic skin care, it helped clear up my acne and helped it from coming back. It’s super light and doesn’t clog my pores. Skin feels great after application!
This moisturizer changed my life and skin. I'm in my 50s and have had chronic oily skin. I thought I liked my skincare products until I tried Glowbiotics. Without a doubt, this Clarifying Lotion/Moisturizer is the #1 product I can't live without. One use, and I was hooked; I never used my old moisturizer again. That was years and years ago, and I've never looked back. If you have oily skin, this is the moisturizer for you.
Soft enough. Not heavy moisturizer. Recommended for mixed skin and acne prone. Not going back after this one. I am in my 2nd bottle.