Probiotic Brightening Renewal Lotion
Instantly Brighten and Hydrate Skin for a Rosy, Luminous Complexion
Lackluster skin bringing you down? This multifaceted skin brightening lotion harnesses the power of reparative probiotics and antioxidants to even out, brighten, and beautify skin tone. Infused with hydrating and barrier preserving actives, it also supports your skin’s natural defenses and helps restore proper hydration.
- Rebuilds healthy and resilient skin for all skin types
- Lifts and helps prevent unwanted dark pigment
- Exfoliates, hydrates and conditions
- Skin conditioning and soothing
|Skin Type||Normal Skin|
|Skin Concern||Excessive Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Post Pregnancy, Sun Damaged|
Use AM/PM. Apply generously to face and neck.
- Arginine: An amino acid, reduces inflammation, aids in tissue formation and acts as an antioxidant to boost the immune system.
- Beta-Glucan: Derived from oat; anti-irritant and skin soothing agent, provides rapid relief from minor skin irritations. Helps to stimulate collagen; is anti-aging and helps with UVA protection. Beneficial for all skin types. This ingredient specifically enhances the probiotic activity.
- Borage Seed Oil: A rich source of fatty acid – an important molecule in maintaining moisture and radiance and has anti-inflammatory actions.
- Chamomile Extract: An Essential oil with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and healing qualities.
- Chromabright™: Natural skin brightening active increases photo-protective benefits to the skin.
*Chromabright™ is a trademark of Lipotec
- Green Tea: Antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits; EGCG polyphenols are 200 times more powerful than vitamin E for neutralizing free radicals.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A moisturizing ingredient (humectant) known to provide smoothness and softness, promotes growth of new skin cells and supports wound healing in the skin. Acts as a "water magnet" and has excellent anti-wrinkle effects.
- Lauryl Lactate: An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), offers exfoliating and soothing benefits.
- Panthenol: Acts as a penetrating moisturizer and helps aid in tissue repair.
- Probiotics: Non-living molecules of body friendly bacteria, act as a protective shield and strengthen the skin's ability to repair itself while reducing inflammation.
- Sepiwhite MSH™: New lightening molecule safely inhibits melanin and is proven to have a greater lightening effect on melanocytes when compared to Arbutin and Kojic Acid.
Sepwhite MSH™ is a trademark of Seppic
- Smart Peptide 189: Exclusive Smart Biomimetic Peptide is time released to work when the skin needs it and "turns on" the genes which produce the enzyme responsible for the conversion of Retinol and other retinoids into Retinoic acid.
- White Tea: Effective in boosting the immune function of skin cells and protecting them against the damaging effects of the sun.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Lauryl Lactate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Arginine, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 60, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).