Probiotic Volcanic and Enzyme Polish
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Removes skin impurities, including dirt and oil build up in the pores
- Brightens and revitalizes dull, dehydrated skin
- Gently polishes the skin
- Leaves skin with an immediate glow and luminous finish
- Active formulation gives a warming/tingling sensation to the skin
Skin Types and Concerns
Skin Types: Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Normal Skin, Combination Skin, Sensitive Skin, Teen Skin, and Men's Skin
Skin Concerns: Acne Prone, Hormonal Acne, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Pregnancy, Post Pregnancy, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Estrogen Depletion, Excessive Dryness, Sagging Skin, Sun Damaged, and Hormonally Challenged
How to Use
- 8% Malic Acid: A gentle AHA derived from apples. Helps to softly promote exfoliation, evening skin tone and texture. Softens fine lines and helps to clear mild breakouts.
- Volcanic Sand: An Icelandic volcanic sand from a specific lava flow in the NW region of the country, known for the high mineral content including, Zinc and Magnesium. Exfoliates, purifies and reduces inflammation.
- Ipomoea Batatas Tuber Extract (Sweet Potato Enzyme): Rich in vitamins A,C & E for strong antioxidant protection. Enzymes exfoliate and slough dead skin cells, promoting renewal. High mineral content of Potassium and Phosphorus are effective for maintaining cell and skin integrity, while reducing TEWL.
- Lactoccus Ferment Lysate: Probiotic that stimulate the skin’s renewal process, accelerating it and improving its quality.
- Lactobacillus/Portulaca Oletacea: Probiotic rich in peptides and humectants, helping to leave the skin looking healthy and refreshed.
- Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Safflower Seed Oil): A nourishing and moisturizing fatty acid, high in Linoleic acid to condition and provide antioxidants to the skin. Beneficial for acne-prone skin and anti-aging.
Full Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Malic Acid, Volcanic Sand, Cetyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Hectorite, Ipomoea Batatas Tuber Extract, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Arylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymeer, Lactobacillus/Portulaca Oleracea Ferment Extract, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Benzoate.
Reviews & Questions
This stuff is amazing! The hot, tingly feeling made me nervous the first time I used it because I wasn't expecting it... I use this product twice a week and it has really helped with my overall skin routine! Highly recommend!
This works well as described. It can be a little harsh if you have sensitive skin but the results long term are great. Just be aware your skin may be a bit red directly after use.
I have very sensitive skin and use the calming products. But when I tried this new product I was amazed at the results. It was tingly while it was on but once it was off and I put my calming serum on, my skin felt great. I highly recommend this! There was no residual redness.
I have sensitive skin and am typically sensitive to acids so I was worried but, during and after use I didn’t not have any reactions and I actually love the warming sensation!